Roshan Anand is a 32-year-old patient from Indore. He suffered from nephrotic syndrome 2 years ago. Read his Story to find out what saved him

Hello. My name is Roshan Anand. I am 32years old and I live in Indore. Two years ago, I suffered from nephrotic syndrome. This condition had a huge impact on my life. I want you to read my story so that you avoid the mistakes that I made. The purpose of me writing this story is to make you aware of this condition, how it is caused, and how to prevent it. I hope you learn from my experiences and use them to your advantage. I would like to thank Dr. Puneet for his kind help, motivation, and guidance because of which I feel completely fine today.

During the initial stages, I did not develop any major symptoms. In fact, it took me a while to realize that I had been suffering from such a major disease. I developed the following initial symptoms-

Read Also This - high serum creatinine treatment in the ayurvedic medicine
  • Fatigue
  • Swelling around my hands, ankles, and face
  • Not feeling hungry
  • Unexpected weight gain (even though my diet was very low)

At this point in time, I was not aware that my kidneys had begun to deteriorate. I decided that I should consider consulting a doctor, as a routine check-up. So, I went to my doctor and got some routine tests done just to be sure. The routine tests included urine tests, blood tests, and a kidney biopsy. When the results came out, I was shocked when the doctor told me that my kidneys are damaged. He advised me to take kidney dialysis as it will make me feel better.

I told him that will have to think about it as dialysis was an expensive treatment and it would have cost me a lot as I was required to take it 2-3 times a week.

3-4 days passed, and I was still about to make a decision on my treatment. Now I had developed anemia and blood clots. My condition was critical. I was worried and so was my family. It was at this point in time that they found out about Karma Ayurveda through the internet. They suggested taking me over there and I was fine with it as I desperately needed to get treated. My parents booked an urgent appointment for me and we reached over there the very next day.

I met Dr. Puneet over there and he asked me about my diet, what kind of symptoms had I been experiencing, and other routine questions. I answered them all honestly because I wanted relief from this pain. He told me that I had been suffering from nephrotic syndrome. The doctor assured me that I would get fine but I have to take care of certain things. He prepared a diet chart for me and prescribed me Ayurvedic medicines to help me get relief from the severe pain. He told me to include the following in my diet -

  • Lean meats
  • Dried beans
  • Peanut butter
  • Soybeans
  • Apples, watermelons, pears, oranges, bananas
  • Tomatoes, potatoes
  • Tofu, milk, and butter
Read Also This - polycystic kidney disease treatment in ayurveda

He also told me to exercise regularly along with the diet as it would help me immensely.

I did whatever he told me to do. The ayurvedic medicines actually helped me. They were easy to digest and had natural herbs in them. I began feeling better with time. Karma Ayurveda helped me overcome this condition completely for which I want to express my sincere gratitude to Dr. Puneet. At a stage when I had almost lost the hope of surviving and making it through, I received the right treatment at the right time. Karma Ayurveda provides the best treatment for nephrotic syndrome.

Comments